I guess it’s no surprise that there is a need for those of us addicted to all things Disney that one of the tools we use are Disney Park Podcasts. At one point I had 14 different podcasts that I’ve listened to over the past few years. I have since found that my tastes have been sharpened enough and I now have 4 or 5 that I like best. Sure, I still keep a few others to fill my driving time, I drive a bus for a living.
So, I would like to take this time to give you just a few of my favorites. While my list is not necessarily in any order, I will admit that my number one and two choices are, indeed, my number one and number two choices. And, the reason is simply that these podcasts really speak to where I am in life. The others, however, are in no specific order.
1. ResortLoop.com (www.resortloop.com) With Bob Coller and Tim Scott.
2. Be Our Guest Trip Planning Podcast (www.beourguestpodcast.com) Hosted by Mike Rahlmann
3. The WDW Radio Show (www.wdwradio.com) Hosted by Lou Mongello
4. WDW Today (www.wdwtoday.com) Hosted by Matt Hochberg
5. Inside The Magic (www.insidethemagic.net) Hosted by Ricky Brigante
Some of the others I listen to are; Generation Mouse, WEDway Radio, Wedway NOW!, Mousechat, and Disney Parks Podcast. These can be frequently listened to, but I do sometimes. Especially if the subject is interesting.
Many of these podcasts are available on I-Tunes, or most any other podcast service. Also, available at Sticher Radio On Demand (www.stitcher.com)
So, what are some of your favorites? Let me know in the comments section of this page.
Thanks for reading and have a very Magical Week!