Walt Disney World announced that the Nights Of Joy concerts will change venue for the concerts beginning in 2016. Nights Of Joy has a history of selling out with large crowds, some too large to handle. As a result, the Concert portion of Nights of Joy will be moved to the ESPN Wide World Of Sports Complex and be set up on indoor stages. This will accommodate larger crowds, and allow the music to go on regardless of what the weather.
Admission to Nights Of Joy will INCLUDE access to The Magic Kingdom to allow attenders to enjoy some of their favorite attractions. And, Disney Transport will provide dedicated transportation to and from ESPN for the event.
No dates, or artists, have been announced, as yet. I will pass that on when I have the information.
Other WDW Tidbits:
- Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar opened this week at Disney Springs,
- Official rebranding to Disney Springs this Tuesday, September 30
- Dock to Port Orleans have opened at Disney Springs
- A new special pricing program has been introduced for current U.S. Military check the Walt Disney World website for information.
- Blizzard Beach announces lengthy closure of Summit Plummet and Slush Gusher due to technical issues for the remainder of the season. The water park is scheduled for it’s annual refurb beginning on October 4, 2015.
Thanks for reading, my friends. Have a Blessed and Magical day!!