There are many places to eat around Walt Disney World. I have only sampled a half-handful at this point. On my upcoming trip, I will be able to try a few new places, and repeat a couple of our favorites from our last trip. One of the visit again restaurants is ‘Ohana at the Polynesian Resort. My wife insists on ‘Ohana for every trip. And, if that is the only way to get her there, I’ll use that incentive every time!
Two of my new places this trip will be Wilderness Canyon Cafe (WCC) at the Wilderness Lodge and Flame Tree BBQ at Animal Kingdom. WCC is part of the Backstage Magic tour that I have scheduled and I am so looking forward to seeing the Wilderness Lodge and eating at WCC! I hear that Flame Tree is pretty good as Counter Service spots are concerned, so it will be interesting to see how my family reacts.
Here is a list of my five ‘want to visit’ restaurants in upcoming trips to Walt Disney World:
1. California Grill – I’m not a Sushi fan, but there are other menu items that sounds really tasty. And, I think the view may be the real seller on this place.
2. Yachtsman Steakhouse – I love steak! And, it’s close proximity to EPCOT makes it appealing for an early dinner so we could be back in time for Illuminations!.
3. Be Our Guest – Haven’t gotten there, yet. May eat there on Walt’s Birthday…Mine too! Hope to see the inside of the Beast Castle and get some good pictures!
4. Columbia Harbour House – Love the look of the menu. I hear the Clam Chowder is awesome and the setting is very nice in the middle of Liberty Square.
5. Sanaa – I like the idea of eating at Animal Kingdom Lodge. And, I’m hoping there may actually be some spicing to please the palette.
What are some you would recommend? Leave a comment and tell me.
As always, have a Blessed and Magical Week!