Many people refer to it as a “Bucket List”. I don’t want to look at it as something to do before I die, I look at it as my list of things to do while I am alive!
1. Stay at EVERY Disney World Resort
2. Spend a full month just enjoying everything at WDW
3. Cruise on every Disney Cruise Lines ship on at least four different itineraries
4. Walk in Walt’s Shoes tour offered by Adventures By Disney
5. See all of the international Disney Parks
6. Retire to Walt Disney World (as if that will every happen)
7. Aulani, enough said
How about you? What are some of the things on your list? Leave you comments below!
Have a Blessed and Magical week!
Share this: ThreeStrandswdwblog
I am a Disney fanatic who can't get nearly enough time to be there! I am married to someone who isn't as into it as I am, but tolerates my "hobby".
I live in Ohio, but would love to make the move to Orlando, if I would work either at Walt Disney World, or in some peripheral business serving the WDW area!
I invite you to read, comment, and submit ideas anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, even better, send me a trip report to share with others! We all like to live through the experiences of others, help us stay connected to the magic! Thank you!!
View all posts by threestrandswdw
One thought on “Disney Wish List”
An exclusively Disney bucket list!! AMAAAAZING!!!